Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Spotlight

Hi Scrappers! Lori here with your Monday Spotlight!I was looking through the layouts in Christy's gallery today, and I have to say I found some
really great layouts! Here are some of my favorites!!
This layout is called Play with Abandon using the kit: All American


































This layout is called The Number 4 by LizzyFizzy using Christy's A Brand New Day:


































This one is called My Sister by Tanyia using the kit: Summer


































This one is called Surprise Gift by Holly0817 using the Everything Spring Mini


































Finally we have this super cute hybrid project by Joana1n using the kit Sugar Pie
































Thanks for taking a stroll through the beautiful gallery created using some of Christy's awesome Kits!!

No comments: