Friday, April 8, 2011

Pinterest addiction

Hey, everyone! Sherly here with some random ramblings LOL...
Unfortunately, Christy has been having some issues with her computer and, hence, does not have any new goodies this week. :( Let us all hope that her computer will behave and be fixed real soon so that next week we can have some awesome goodies coming our way again!

So, today, I'd like to share a bit about my Pinterest addiction. Don't know what Pinterest is? You can check it out at pinterest.com! To me, it's like a virtual pinboard, where, when you see something that you like on someone's website or blog, you can pin it on your pinterest board for you to look at later. Be it some crafts, some fashion styles, some places you'd like to go to, some home inspirations, anything!

So here is a few of what I've been looking at lately... I am thinking of starting to do some crafty stuffs when I move to Beijing later this year, so I started to look for some easy tutorials of pretty handmade flowers, here is what I've found:






Pretty, aren't they? I can't wait to get my hands on trying to make those lovely flowers.
So, are any of you addicted to Pinterest like me? If yes, what kind of things that are mostly on your Pinterest board?

No comments: