Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hybrid Fun!

Hi everyone, my name is Tanyia! I am new to Christy's team, and so excited to be here and to be able to share with you one of my projects!

If you are interested in hybrid, Christy's products are so perfect for your projects! The print out beautifully, crystal clear, vibrant and are so fun!

My 9 yr old is a very very girlie girl! She still loves to dress up and make believe, so of course every little princess needs a crown! I made this super cute and fun crown using "A Brand New Day" which is so fantastic and had just the perfect soft pattern and flowers! I used the alpha that comes with the kit for the word, "princess" and then I added some of Christy's "Sticker Doodle Alpha" for the bottom tag line, "of quite a lot"

Here is the kit I used (image linked):


and the extra alpha I added in (also linked):



And here is my precious little Becca Bear ... ummm, I mean Rebecca, sheesh don't tell her I said that! I did print this one out completely flattened, I just upped the shadows for realism, and I did print out 3 extra flowers, cut them and popped them on with a glue dot to give a little bit of dimension to it.

*image linked for full credit*
So super cute right?! I love how it turned out, and a week later and she is still playing with it! hehe.


That is all for today, but I will be back next week with another hybrid goodie to share with you!
Until then ... Happy Scrappin'!       -Tanyia

No comments: