Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hybrid Basket

Hi everybody! Tanyia here again with another fun hybrid product for you! This one I did for Easter ... however, keep in mind you can make little baskets like this for any occasion to hold any sort of seasonal decor!

In this instance I made this to go on my kitchen island and match the color scheme of my Easter Egg tree. I think the eggs looked really adorable!

Here is what I used, Christy's Bloom Fest grab bag! Take a look!


Any of Christy's kits would work great for a project like this, so keep your eye out for one that strikes your creative fancy and maybe matches the colors or a holiday you are decorating for! Here is my sweet little basket. Image linked for complete credit info.


Thanks for looking! I am so excited to come back next month and share some more awesome ideas with you! So, until next time...happy scrappin'!

-Tanyia

No comments: