Wednesday, October 12, 2011

[Winner] Thankful Challenge

Now that I am finally able to sit down at the computer, I can announce the winner of the Thankful challenge.  Well not just yet...let me tell you about my wonderful weekend!!

It was so nice to spend the weekend with family and friends who are like family!  We had our Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday because my hubalub had to work on Sunday and Monday.  And you know what, I really enjoyed having our big dinner so early in the weekend because it left the rest of the weekend to do other things.

On Sunday, I took the kidlets to the the local pumpkin patch!  The kids love going there because there are so many fun things to do and I love to go for the great photo ops...oh yes and because I love seeing their smiling faces when they run through the pumpkin patch!  Take a look at my cuties at the patch!


They had a little help in the smile department for this photo.  My dad was behind me pretending to drop a pumpkin on my head so the kids couldn't help but laugh at me!!

Then on Monday, we went to go visit our friends who just had their second child a few days before.  It's always a joy to cuddle with a newborn, isn't it?!  It was the perfect end to a wonderful weekend!

Ok on to the winner!  We had 7 comments so lucky you guys that the odds are pretty good for you!!  So I plugged the numbers at Random.org and here's what it came up with.


That means that Jenn is the winner of a $5 GC to my shop!  Congratulations Jenn!!  Please contact me at christy @ christylyledesigns dot com for your prize!!  Thank you so much to all of you who entered!

1 comment:

Sue@creativetryals.blogspot.com said...

Oh my goodness that is an adorable picture. I will have to remember that trick of your dad's. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a message!!